Warra Cafe and Postal Agency
Cafe and Restaurant
Set income : approx. $1200 per month from Australia Post plus rental income from private post boxes approx. $2500 p.a. plus postage sales 10% commission : 2-year contract basis.
Café income : new business owners to determine, a cafe has been in place for 4 years previous, nearest competitor 15kms to the west, and 45kms to the east.
Warrego Highway frontage, very supportive rural community, suit partnership operation.
Sale price includes building and land. Shop fittings are available for purchase from current tenant.
Serious buyers welcome to inspect by prior arrangement with owner.
- Business Category: Cafe and Restaurant
- Sale Price: $145000 - $145000
- Profit: $100 - $100
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Marketing Plan/Research?: Yes
- Property Included?: Yes
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 4
- Business Type: Post Office
- Turn Over: $100 - $100
- Business Development (in place): Yes
- Budget in place: Yes
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Address: 23 Thorn Street, Warra, Queensland.
Name: Anne Wunsch