Recently renovated with a new unique cuisine on the sunshine coast- Situated in a growing and evolving suburb, close to Buderim Village , plenty of carspace! This cozy Cafe/Restaurant/Takeaway is operating and looking for that dynamic couple, chef or individual to take the reins, and nurture the business model, opening a new chapter of endless opportunities, from leaving the business as is or changing to another cuisine such as a pizza shop, an italian restaurant to a fish and chip shop, the area is need for a place like ours.
Our Trading is 4 days a week with so much potenitial for more days to be open. This business is a must see, with no competition in the area. It's what locals need, a new face !
This business has Liquor Licence.
Great opportunity to be able to manage with minimal staff. Low expenses
Seats up to 30ppl
Long term Lease and Low rent $1480 a month
No modifications need to be done, just come in and start your business as is!. So much to offer, don't miss out! Only selling due to family commitments.
Genuine, enthusiastic dreamchasers to apply. If you would like more information in regards to the business a confidentiality agreement will be sent for you to sign. Please leave your email address with your message. Financials will only be discussed with an offer. Thank you
- Business Category: Restaurant
- Sale Price: 95000 - 105000
- Profit: 100,000 - 100,000
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Property Included?: No
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 1
- Business Type: Restaurant
- Turn Over: 100,000 - 100,000
- Business Development (in place): No
- Budget in place: Yes
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Sale Includes: Sales include, equipment, stock, glassware, delivery portals , glassware, pots, pans, tables chairs everything in the shop
- Address: , BUDERIM, Queensland.
- Other Existing Trading Locations: Victoria / Regional
Name: Mary Gonzalez
Listing ID: 11902
Ever Green – Perfect Location
Ikura Japan Sushi Train
Shop 16-18, Pittwater Place Shopping Centre, 10 Park ST
A Fine Slice Pizza and Pasta
71 Eyre Street, Northward