Furniture and homewares importing/retail business
Furniture and Household Goods
Opportunity to purchase a growing, well established importing business with strong positive branding in the furniture, homewares and garden decor industry including a solid overseas supply chain. Operating since 2007, this well established business holds a strong online SEO presence combined with 1000m2 of showroom and warehousing space located in prime main road real estate. Facilities include container unloading, forklift loading of outwards goods and order packing facilities. Also includes use of overseas warehousing/packing/shipping facilities.
Negotiations can include Pantec delivery truck, twin cab ute, fully electric forklift, all general tools and more!
Owners willing to negotiate substantial handover period to include meetings with overseas suppliers, agents and international freight agents.
- Business Category: Furniture and Household Goods
- Sale Price: $385000 - $400000
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Marketing Plan/Research?: Yes
- Property Included?: No
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 15yrs
- Business Type: Import business
- Business Development (in place): Yes
- Budget in place: Yes
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Sale Includes: Modern ecommerce website, over 25k social media followers, over 10k email subscribers, sales channels include facebook/ebay/google and online, freight systems allowing Australia wide shipping, over 900 product variations, social proof with 4.9 star Google rating, premisis with remote 24hr cctv and alarm, wholesale business to business opportunity, ongoing SEO, social media and email marketing strategies.
- Address: , Melbourne, Victoria.
Name: Mario Azzopardi
Listing ID: 15361
26 Mill St
TK Tables Business is For Sale, Melbourne Victoria
7 Lloyd Street
Relocate to Cairns
2/132 Lyons Street