Fantastic opportunity for physiotherapist in Perth
Health and Medical Services
*Negotiable price on application*
Desirable, recently renovated inner-city physiotherapy practice established in 2005. Ready to walk in and start consulting immediately, with all furniture and equipment included in sale.
This would be a perfect practice for an owner-operator.
Attractive street frontage in area of high pedestrian traffic among office buildings and cafes. The majority of clientele are within walking distance of the practice.
Clinic currently consists of 3 treatment rooms, a reception/waiting area and an office. There is also a large, adjoining space available for lease from the same landlords next door which would be ideal for a Pilates studio and/or rehab gym if desired.
This business has given us steady profits of around $60k per annum for the past 3 years running, after all physio and owners wages have been accounted for.
East Perth is a growth area of offices, high-end residential apartments, cafes and restaurants.
Current owner is selling as we're pulling back to one location (Doubleview) due to difficulties with recent staffing levels since our last full-time physio has moved on.
For more information contact Paul Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0431937882.
- Business Category: Health and Medical Services
- Profit: -- Select Value -- - -- Select Value --
- Business Plan exists?: No
- Marketing Plan/Research?: No
- Property Included?: No
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 17
- Turn Over: -- Select Value -- - -- Select Value --
- Business Development (in place): No
- Budget in place: No
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Sale Includes: All furniture and equipment. Walk in, walk out purchase.
- Address: , East Perth, Western Australia.
- Other Existing Trading Locations:
- Potential Franchise/Licencee locations you are offering to sell:
Name: Paul Woodward
Listing ID: 15404
Waratah & Co Group
23 Louis Terrace, Hurstville NSW, Australia
Gold Coast Mobile Acupuncture
121 Whiptail Place