Down to Earth Produce
Food and Hospitality
Down to Earth Produce began in 2015 on our third generation property, Ambleside. We are passionate about sustainability and regenerative agriculture.
Our passion for producing great quality lamb, together with growing consumer demand for quality and provenance was the driver for founding the business.
Our passion is producing high quality, sustainable, Grassfed Lamb- it’s what we do best.
Now it’s time for the business to GROW
Let us produce the lamb while YOU realise the growth potential of this business.
- Business Category: Food and Hospitality
- Sale Price: 250000 - 250000
- Profit: 100,000 - 200,000
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Marketing Plan/Research?: Yes
- Property Included?: No
- Sale Type: Negotiable
- Years Operating: 7
- Business Type: Butcher
- Turn Over: 400,000 - 800,000
- Business Development (in place): Yes
- Budget in place: Yes
- Financing Available: Yes Part
- Trial Period: Maybe
- Sale Includes: Plant & Equip, website, systems, sales funnels
- Address: , Oberon, New South Wales.
- Other Existing Trading Locations: New South Wales / Sydney, New South Wales / Regional
- Potential Franchise/Licencee locations you are offering to sell: New South Wales / Sydney, New South Wales / Regional
Name: Tim Salmon
Listing ID: 14875
Eumundi Markets Food Stall & Private Catering Food Truck
Franchise Sale $75000
Wendy’s Milkbar Northam
5 Gregory Street
The Food House
15a Macauley Pl