Burgie’s Burger Bar and Cafe
Food and Hospitality
Are you ready to Own your own business? Be your own BOSS and work for yourself? This is the perfect opportunity to take that step... All the hard work is done.
Within walking distance of four schools, this is one of the largest cafes in Dubbo with the biggest variety of Lollie's in the Central West of NSW and crowned the best burgers in Central NSW.
An easy to operate food business which would suit a family or individual wanting a tree change, or perhaps a local resident looking to invest in the growing Dubbo community.
* All equipment is owned outright and is included in the sale.
* Busy location from schools, vehicles, foot traffic and residential neighborhood.
* Large walk-in coolroom.
* Permanent tuckshop for local Primary school.
* Potential to trade 7 days.
* Spacious premises.
* Current lease expires September 2026
* Rent is $31,200 (AUD) per annum
* Includes the entire ground floor of the building.
* An opportunity to expand operating hours to cover weekends exists.
* We are ready to tackle another project.
* Current trading hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 7pm
* Currently operating with 3-4 staff, but could also be run by a couple and one other person
* Established for 6.5 years
Financials are available to serious and interested buyers.
- Business Category: Food and Hospitality
- Profit: 0 - 100,000
- Business Plan exists?: No
- Marketing Plan/Research?: No
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 6.5
- Business Type: Cafe / Takeaway
- Turn Over: 200,000 - 400,000
- Business Development (in place): Some
- Budget in place: No
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Sale Includes: Stock and equipment (equipment is owned outright)
- Address: 35 East street, Dubbo, New South Wales.
Name: Annette Burge
Listing ID: 14273