The Rendez Vous Crepes
Food and Hospitality
-- Crepe Shop - LOW RENT 2021 - Business Opportunity - Sydney CBD --
Do you want to start your own business in a busy area? Sale for only $49’000
Take away Crepe Shop for sale in the heart of Sydney CBD, in the Galeries food court (Town Hall) LOW RENT!! Beautiful opportunity for 2 friends or a couple.
LOW RENT 2021 : $750/w due to Covid19 and the help of our management!
No Outgoing, no Bond
Annual Turnover: $305’000
REALLY GOOD PROFIT +/- $3000/week 6h/day (flexible)
Covid/Actual PROFIT : SAME because low rent and only 1 staff!
Sale for only $49’000
Really HIGH Margins the CREPES! Low expenses! Just 1 staff
Includes all the equipment : crepes maker, fridges, freezer, automatic sink, uber and ritual tablets, TV, cah box…
Also suitable for many kind of food such as waffles, bubble waffles, pastries, gozleme, dosa, etc.
Next to the main food court with a lot of sittings. The area is really busy!
10am to 4pm (flexible)
Please don’t hesitate IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, to contact us via private message to get more details.
We are happy to provide analysis and audited tax financials to the right person.
- Business Category: Food and Hospitality
- Sale Price: 49000 - 49000
- Profit: 100,000 - 200,000
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Property Included?: No
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 4
- Business Type: Kiosk
- Turn Over: 200,000 - 400,000
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Sale Includes: Shop 12m2 with: 2 Fridges 1 Glass fridge for drinks 1 Glass fridge for ingredients (like Subway) 1 Freezer 3 Crepes Maker 1 Automatic Sink 1 Electricity Box 2 Tablets for Uber and Ritual 1 Groupon Account 1 TV 1 Cash box 4 Gates to close the shop during the night (with the lockers and keys) All the equipment to prepare and cook food Cleaning equipment Decorations (Leds, Mini Eiffel Tower)
- Address: 271 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD, New South Wales.
Name: Damien de Hauteclocque
Listing ID: 9102