Fish & Chips, Seafood Cafe in Blairgowrie on the Mornington Peninsula
Cafe and Restaurant
Long Established Business and a favorite fresh Fish and Fish and Chips Eatery of the Mornington Peninsula. Long lease rising by the CPI. Dual liquor licenced with 42 seats in popular Blairgowrie location. The owner has been running the business for over 30 years and wants to retire. This is exceptionally cheap due to the current circumstances with a bumper 2020/2021 summer forecast as Australians will be holidaying close to home.
The infrastructure alone would cost 3 times this amount with Frymaster self filtering fryers, hot plate, 500kg per day ice machine, refrigeration and large display fridges to name a few. An inspection is a must.
- Business Category: Cafe and Restaurant
- Profit: -- Select Value -- - -- Select Value --
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Years Operating: 30 years
- Business Type: Fish & Chip shop
- Turn Over: -- Select Value -- - -- Select Value --
- Address: , Balnarring, Victoria.
Name: Jane Cornell
Phone: 0407 569 929
Listing ID: 8705
Little Niche Nosh
Shop 4, 201 Leura Mall, Leura 2680