Dandenong Shopping Centre-Food Court Chinese Take Away
Cafe and Restaurant
Dandenong Shopping Centre Chinese Take Away Food Business in Food Court for sale (Easy to Operate)!
**Dandenong Shopping Centre close to bus and train station, has Woolworth、Coles、ALDI、KMart、Target、Australia Post，major leading banks，Reading Cinemas，fresh food market， etc.，with huge exposure and high foot traffic，plenty of FREE car parking spaces，constant sales**
- Takings between $11,000 - $12,000 p.w.，Trades 7 days. Monthly rent is around $14,xxx.
There is one year lease left, so suitable for anyone want to try. After that, you can negotiate with the landlord for a better terms around 4 to 5 years.
- Specialising in Chinese Food, snacks more.
- Long established Chinese Take Away Food Business，under management，high takings. Suitable to owner operator，family business，new immigrants.
- Has huge room to grow with delivery business.
- Asking Price $10,000.
- If interested, please contact Leung on 0413808228.
- Business Category: Cafe and Restaurant
- Sale Price: $10000 - $10000000
- Profit: $100 - $100
- Business Plan exists?: Yes
- Marketing Plan/Research?: Yes
- Property Included?: Yes
- Sale Type: Buy Out
- Business Type: Cafe / Takeaway
- Turn Over: $100 - $100
- Business Development (in place): Yes
- Budget in place: Yes
- Financing Available: No
- Trial Period: No
- Address: Dandenong, Dandenong, Victoria.
Name: Tommy Leung
Phone: 0413 808 228
Cafe for sale
Modern Cafe in Sydney Upper north Shore – Gordon – Selling to the best offer
Fish & Chips, Seafood Cafe in Blairgowrie on the Mornington Peninsula
Cafe & Restaurant for lease
Albany Highway, East Victoria Park, Western Australia